All 5 art Reviews

alien cave alien cave

Basically I can really get lost in this, and I may use this for the AIm contest unless you don't want me to.
Sorry I don't feel like doing a large, in-depth first review.

PRTYCTY PRTYCTY

A quick review now: A bit simple, but that IS a style. Lovely clouds and powerful sci-fi feeling. 4.5 here 4/5 on the side.
I may use this for AIM, but there's a few good ones to choose between before sending PMs out for permissions e.t.c. so we'll see.

ZabuJard responds:

thanks breh :)

Fall Fall

I don't usually review art, but I'm looking for a piece for AIM (this may be my choice, we'll see) and I stumbled upon this.
Though the colours are a bit bold so I feel like I'm missing something, the vibrancy and detail is just beautiful, and the the landscape is so familiar and perfect.. and yet so alien and lonely.

Overall very good work, this might be for my entry seeing as it got me to think for this long.

Anepticus responds:

Thank you for the kind words!

" but I'm looking for a piece for AIM (this may be my choice, we'll see) " What is AIM if I may ask?

City Watchtowers City Watchtowers

I nice mix of actual art and pixel style. I didn't appreciate it as much until I saw the individual blades of grass and the huge background.

Savene Savene

Rated for originality of character (space viking or something?)
Also smooth shapes and shading. I give thought that it's obviously WIP too.

You are now the fourth music artist recently to turn out to be a literal one, I see a pattern.

MadhouseDUDE responds:

The picture is already finished but I felt like keeping the sketch lines in them because I like the effect it adds to the picture.
It is also being used for the front cover of my comic as a 'background' character. :P
But thanks for the feedback though ^_^ Much appreciated